Registration K-5th for the 2021/2022 School Year
Posted: Tue, 04/06/2021 - 12:36pm
To enroll your student:
Go to the Adams 12 Boundary Locator to determine if you live within the Glacier Peak boundaries.
- If you live within our boundaries, complete the online registration process.
- If you do not live within our boundaries and would like your student to attend their boundary school, complete the online registration process and your application will automatically be sent to your boundary school.
- If you do not live within our boundaries, but would like your student to attend Glacier Peak, please complete a Choice application. Glacier Peak is open for Choice in grades K-3 and 5th grade.
You will be asked to upload the following documents during on the online registration process.
- Student's Birth Certificate
- Student's Immunization Record
- Parent/Guardian Photo IDs
Proof Of Residence
- Acceptable documents include mortgage statements or lease agreements, utility bills, cable/internet bills, utility bills, rental or purchase agreements
- Please make sure parent/guardians' name, address, and date appear on the document
- If you are living with another family, please contact our registrar, Emily Hamilton, to complete additional residency paperwork. Our registrar can be reached at 720.972.5942 .
- Current Adams 12 preschool students need to complete this registration process for kindergarten.
- Questions? Call our office at 720.972.5940.